ACCOMMODATION & FACILITIES
Our Tourist Park is seeking an outgoing, friendly and motivated person to join our cleaning team. You must be able to work independently and possess excellent customer service and cleaning skills.
- Cleaning experience
- Ability to work a 7 day roster
- Must be flexible and available to be called in on short notice
- Must have full driver’s licence
- Available to start early November
Duties will include:
- Cleaning Tourist Cabins and other accommodation
- Cleaning Park Common Areas and 2 Camp Kitchens
- Cleaning 3 Amenities Blocks
- Cleaning typically includes Sweeping/ Vacuuming/ Mopping Floors, Window Cleaning, Kitchen Benchs & Cooktops, Fridge Clean, Toilets and Showers, Linen Stripping, Rubbish Removal
The position will be approximately 15-25 hours per week and rostering will include weekend work.
Extra hours are required for holiday long weekends and during peak seasons.
The employ includes staff sick leave and annual leave.
Applications close 23rd October 2023.
Please apply using the form on this page.
"*" indicates required fields